As the longest running program of its kind in the state of Indiana, Signature Leadership has been creating leaders, connecting community and shaping the future of our region for 47 years.
Using the servant leadership model as the foundation for community leadership development, the Signature program challenges participants to practice personal leadership skills and competencies, to explore our community, and to meet and network with other leaders and organizations so that when participants graduate from the Signature Leadership Program they recognize their passions and have the skills and knowledge to serve as leaders in their places of business and community.
- 10-month community immersion program with each program day focusing on a theme of importance to our community
- 2 Day Kick-off Retreat to create group cohesion
- One full day meeting per month
- Program Days held in locations across St. Joseph County
- 40-45 cohort members from diverse industries and backgrounds
- Learn and practice leadership skills and competencies
- Focus on learning about Self and Community
- Complete a community improvement project in small groups
- Network with colleagues from varied industries and organizations in St. Joe County
Tuition for the Signature Leadership Program is $2,500 all inclusive
Limited tuition assistance is available based on need. When applying, please, note the need for tuition assistance and reasons for the need.
Acceptance to the Signature Program is a competitive application process, and the application window is open now. We strive to recruit a class that represents a diversity of thought, industry, racial and ethnic background. Those chosen to participate will be notified in early August.
Please note the cohort begins with a mandatory two-day retreat which will be held Sept. 16-17, 2021.