Scroll down to apply now!
Emerge is a program to develop employees’ capacity and potential for future leadership success. The series will equip emerging leaders with foundational skills and tools to achieve positive interactions in the workplace and in the community.
Emerge has gone virtual!
For the Winter 2021 session, Emerge will be virtual via Zoom platform. The series will have the same foundational skills, speakers and interactions in a COVID-safe, virtual environment. Our program directors have been busy learning the newest and most interactive techniques for engaging participants online to provide an impactful, online learning experience.
The program includes five half-day sessions (1:00-5:00pm) over a five-week period.
Winter 2021 Program Schedule
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
How Individuals Benefit
- Unforgettable experiences and relationships that pay dividends personally and professionally
- Public recognition as a young professional with proven leadership training
- Building credentials as someone with demonstrated ability to serve on civic boards and committees
How Organizations Benefit
- Better, stronger leaders, regardless of the size of your organization
- Local recognition as an organization dedicated to professional development in our community
- Valuable business connections
Levels of Tuition
Cost of the program is $495. For additional information, contact Olivia Critchlow at 574.314.9090 or email her. Once applicants are accepted, payment will be required upon notification of acceptance in the class.