Emerge is a program to develop employees’ capacity and potential for future leadership success. The series will equip emerging leaders with foundational skills and tools to achieve positive interactions in the workplace and in the community.
Applications for Fall 2021 are open August 16th – September 24th.
Applications for Winter 2022 are open December 13th – January 28th.
Emerge has gone virtual!
For the Fall 2021 session, Emerge will be virtual via Zoom platform. The series will have the same foundational skills, speakers and interactions in a COVID-safe, virtual environment. Our program directors have been busy learning the newest and most interactive techniques for engaging participants online to provide an impactful, online learning experience.
The program includes five half-day sessions (1:00-4:00pm) over a five-week period.
Fall 2021 Program Schedule
Tuesday, September 28 | Session 1 Self
Tuesday, October 5 | Session 2 Professional
Tuesday, October 12 | Session 3 Team
Tuesday, October 19 | Session 4 Perspectives
Tuesday, October 26 | Session 5 Service
How Individuals Benefit
- Unforgettable experiences and relationships that pay dividends personally and professionally
- Public recognition as a young professional with proven leadership training
- Building credentials as someone with demonstrated ability to serve on civic boards and committees
How Organizations Benefit
- Better, stronger leaders, regardless of the size of your organization
- Local recognition as an organization dedicated to professional development in our community
- Valuable business connections
Levels of Tuition
Cost of the program is $495. For additional information, contact Olivia Critchlow at 574.314.9090 or email her. Once applicants are accepted, payment will be required upon notification of acceptance in the class.