Nominate a Distinguished Alum for 2022
Do you know an individual who has made outstanding contributions to our community?
Each year Leadership SBM honors one of the over 1700 Signature alumni with the Distinguished Alumnus award. This individual is a community leader who embraces the principles of servant leadership and meets the following criteria:
- Nominee must be an alumnus of the Leadership SBM Signature Program.
- Exemplifies servant leadership with a desire to serve first and then to lead.
- Makes meaningful civic contributions and takes initiative to address community issues that have a lasting impact.
- Provides opportunities for others to become empowered.
- Identifies barriers that are prohibitive to others and works to overcome them.
- Cannot be a current member of the Leadership SBM Board of Directors.
Questions? Contact Trish Ross firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership SBM Distinguished Alumni
1996-Dr. Virginia Calvin, Class 1
1997-Pat & Don Cressy, Honorary Class 23 & Class 1
1998-Gladys Muhammad-Class 7
1999-25th Anniversary Celebrating All Alumni
2000-Patrick McMahon, Class 4
2001-Sharon Scuzzo, Class 8
2002-Lou Nanni, Class 19
2003-Karl G. King III, Class 1
2004-Ed Henry, Class 16
2005-Luther Taylor, Class 29
2006-Claude D. Renshaw, Class 4
2007-Rex J. Rakow, Class 17
2008-Tim Sexton, Class 23
2009-Wellington “Duke” Jones, Class 3
2010-Kirby Falkenberg, Class 20
2011-Carmi Murphy, Class 7
2012-John Foegley, Class 33
2013-Ann Manion, Class 7
2014-Carolyn Gray Hahn, Class 21
2015-Tim Leman, Class 34
2016-Jody Freid, Class 6
2017-Becky Zaseck, Class 34
2018-William Cushwa, Class 31
2019-Steve Camilleri, Class 32
2020-Rose Meissner, Class 20
2021-Sam Centellas, Class 41